Chubby Chipmunk Hand-Dipped Chocolates Supports the Community!
Chubby Chipmunk takes pride in supporting a number of charitable organizations in our local community, As a Deadwood-based, privately owned business; we are honored to be able to give back to the community through local donations. We focus our giving to causes that tug at our heartstrings and promote healthy youth activities.
If you would like us to consider a request to support your organization’s efforts, please complete and submit the application included below.
For your request to be processed, we require a written request be submitted. The form is downloadable, so you can print it, complete it and either bring it into the shop, or mail it to us. The address is found at the bottom of our homepage. Due to the high volume of requests, we must receive your request no later than one month prior to your event or activity. Applications are processed on first-come, first-served basis. We are not able to fulfill emergency requests.
Thank you for supporting Chubby Chipmunk Hand-Dipped Chocolates!
Before completing the application, review the following guidelines to determine if your organization qualifies:
- The prevention of animal cruelty is very important to us and is sponsored.
- Local non-profit school sponsored activities are promoted.
- Donations for individuals, religious organizations, and sports teams are typically not granted.
- Organizations located in the Black Hills area are offered top priority.
- All requests must be made online – no phone calls please.
- Only one donation request per year, per organization is accepted.
Guidelines and Restrictions:
- All requests must be received no later than 30 days prior to your event.
- Requests must benefit residents in the Black Hills communities.
- Requests for organizations that discriminate by gender, national origin, race, creed or color are not supported.
- Grants or sponsorship for individuals are not supported.